Thursday 18 December 2008

Following on yet again from `Sky at Night`...

This excerpt comes from another email I received in response to the `Sky at Night` idea of the Man in the Sky waving at me - some people might find the excerpt a little distasteful however I think it has its place here along with all the other ideas -

Ok - returning your call, I got wind you wanted to speak. Yep I do exist although you may know me better as Thunderbolt. Yeah, I know I keep a low profile but can you imagine the fan mail I get and the calls and the opening of fete's - it's horrendous - worse than any pop star goes through. They all want advice and they all want me to solve all the glitches with our world - well I'm just one man - and yes somewhat super but there's limit. When I said go forth and multiply - I didn't realise just how happily they would hit the sack with who ever was available. Maybe I made 'it' too enjoyable! But I was afraid no one would bother doing it if it wasn't fun and exciting. All I wanted was for them to regenerate in proportion. It all got a bit out of hand. You can't win - so had to go incognito. Ok I had an anger problem in the old days - too darn handy with the thunderbolts - not much forgiveness - I was the orginal angry young man lol. But I calmed down when I had my first son - he taught me how to be forgiving but gave me the credit - that was nice but they stuck him on a cross. Well it's not easy managing all your creations - and watching over them. CCTV helps but who wants to watchTV all day?
Well I can't chat all day, have some alterations to make to the scheme of things but I thought I should reply to you as you don't pester me all the time.
Keep the faith
God

No comments:

Post a Comment